Supply Chain Security
It is just as important to us, as it is to you, that your cargo arrives at its destination safely and securely without interruptions. We know that cargo tends to be most vulnerable to theft within 200 miles of pickup and delivery locations.* With this in mind, we incorporate the latest software and technology to continuously track and monitor your product from beginning to end. Our team of seasoned professionals understands operational planning procedures for a successful outcome.
Our objective is to develop a comprehensive risk mitigation strategy for your supply chain operation. The protection of your company’s assets and products are paramount for continued success. A proactive security strategy, with special emphasis on prevention, may involve oversight and management of the following key factors:
Gain Comprehensive Protection & Peace of Mind, With Our International Security and Supply Chain Services
- Industry Benchmarking
* Best Practices for Theft Mitigation
- Assessment of Supply Chain Management Operations
* Risk and Vulnerability Recommendations
- Facility and Product Security
* Review of Security Measures and Responses
* Brand Protection, Reduction of Economic Losses and Counterfeit Products
- Route Analysis
* Identify Risk Exposure and Determine Safe Locations
- Chain of Custody Requirements
* Analyze the Transfer of Goods and Documentation
- Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (CTPAT)
* Working knowledge of requirements for border import within CTPAT
* Benefits analysis for vendors electing to enter CTPAT certification program
Additionally, we are knowledgeable about International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS). Our team has been involved in international maritime security for the past two decades. We understand these safety and security measures and how to apply them towards your port facility, shipping assets and personnel.
Efficient security solutions for your cargo begin and end with us. Our experience in risk and vulnerability assessments, maritime operations, associated logistical and security planning makes us more than prepared to effectively manage any scale operation.